Workers' compensation -- Common benefits, rates, wage, maximum fee and expenses chart
This chart features the following information (updated March 2016).
- Annual changes to the statewide average weekly wage
- Family farm average annual wages
- Interest rates
- Maximum and minimum compensation rates and annual adjustments
- Medical fee schedule conversion factors and independent medical examination (IME) fee schedule adjustments
- Mileage and meal reimbursement rates
- Supplementary benefit rates
- Vocational rehabilitation maximum fees
Find more information about benefits that may be available for injured or ill workers at An employee's guide to the Minnesota workers' compensation system.