Skip to main content

Plumbers licensed in North Dakota or South Dakota who wish to become licensed in Minnesota by reciprocal agreement must contact their state plumbing board to receive a Certificate of State Endorsement.

The reciprocity agreements with North Dakota and South Dakota apply to nonresident (not a resident of Minnesota) licensed plumbers who have passed the examination for plumber licensure in either North Dakota or South Dakota.

 Plumber license reciprocity application