Skip to main content

To be recertified as a building official, complete the required continuing education (CE) hours set in Minnesota Rule 1301.0900 during the certification period and then submit the renewal fee. All CE units must be approved by us before they can be used to renew the certification. 

Non-seminar activities that qualify for continuing education credits may be submitted for renewal on the continuing education summary report.

Continuing education directory